- Talk only when necessary.
- Reply important emails and other messages. Don’t leave people hanging.
- Don’t leave things unresolved.
- Plan your work. Work your plan.
- If people need help, lend a hand when you can.
- Quit giving false promises just because push comes to shove.
- Whatever mom wants, give it.
- Listen first. Shut up until someone asks for an advice.
- Do regular check-in on people you care about.
- Never think twice about appreciating someone. Or something.
- Never come up with an idea but never executes shit.
- Odds are always stacked against you. Accept it.
- Say sorry. You just know when.
- Pay all bills on time (try to). Find your peace with deadlines.
- If depressed, treat it. Don’t take it out on people.
- Appreciate your health more than everything in this world combined.
- Stoicism matters.
- Make that one decision when you need to. Say something.
- Think of the worst that could have happened to you. Be grateful it didn’t.
- Please don’t ever try to sound like someone you’re not.
- Criticise no one but yourself.
- Constantly self-proclaiming to be an introverted just to push people away. Anxiety to be surrounded by people is horrible but you gotta start somewhere.
- It’s easy to feel treated like crap. Perhaps, we haven’t done a great job at it either.
- Just try to not hurt anyone or animals.
24 Ways to Stop Being An A**hole
Leave a Reply